Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Much-Awaited Reveal!

Here it is, Ladies!

I'm sorry to all you who voted, 'cause in the end I chose totally different clear beads, but in this pic (silly camera, there is a bunch I need to learn) it doesn't look that fabulous.

Can you see that I have Spring on my mind?! Please, Sun, come out, come out wherever you are!

I was feeling Funky when I made this one... the copper and robin's egg blue together really rock my world! ;-D

And, inevitably, whenever I sit down to make some pretties, some dear child of mine decides it's time to boogie down on the drums! Notice how she's not using a drumstick?!


~christa jean~






5 comments:

Youthful One said...

Short of the normal beheading, I think that's the best thing I've seen a naked Barbie used for! ROCK ON!

Youthful One said...

Oh - I forgot to say:

I think the clear beads you selected are even better than the ones I voted for. VERY NICE!

Sarah Vertner said...

I love joy!!! I need to forward you the Oregon Barbie email...

Anonymous said...

Your beads are lovely. As are your children. Beads, Drums, Girls, Barbie's...what more do you need!?

Anonymous said...

I love Birdie, of course. No surprise there.

They all are great, but Funky looks to be very pretty, and unique too, so gets my vote.