Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days: Learning to Just BE... Pure {Day 12}




I have often pictured myself much like the character in "The Scarlet Letter," the one with the red letter "A" branded upon her existence. Only, my "A" stood for Anger.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as white as wool."
{Isaiah 1:18}

"That old scarlet letter won't keep Me from holding you." He whispers.
And I say, Thank You.

Now, humor me, and take a listen to this. You'll want to turn it up.


The end gets me every time.
Touches deep.

~ christa jean ~
~~~

Wanna read from the beginning of my 31 Days? Go here to see the whole list.
Wanna see the 1200 other bloggers doing 31 Days? Check this out!

No comments: