Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 Days: Learning to Just BE... ThankFULL, Part 2 {Day 9}

Some days the cut is deep. The words cut deep. The words wound little hearts and I want to turn off that dripping, nagging, faucet of criticism.
 
I am thankful.
I am thankful that He hears my cries for help.
 
Miss Ann, with her riveting words, tells me that one bad habit is replaced by a good habit. Just as one nail is pounded out by another nail.
 
Three nails He took for me. Pound. Pound. Pound.
Three nails gave me liberty.
 
{Visit Ann's blog. She has made all these sweet printables available for us!}
 
I may be a slow learner of this Joy lesson, but I am finally learning it.
 
{This little booklet is also a printable listed under "Free Gifts For You"}
 
The girls and I are beginning to count our gifts. Seven a day.
Practice makes perfect.
 
~ christa jean ~
~~~

Wanna read from the beginning of my 31 Days? Go here to see the whole list.
Wanna see the 1200 other bloggers doing 31 Days? Check this out!