Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not a bird.

Remember when I tried my hand (literally!) at hammering copper? And I tried to make a bird and it looked nothing like a bird?
Well, I was starting to feel a little crazy last night and the perfect cure was to sit and make something. Here is what came of that:

I tried it on and it really looks fabulous... I am so tempted to keep it.

The copper "flourish" is a part of the clasp, so there are really 3 ways I can wear it. Flourish in the back, on the side, or as the focal point.

And these earrings match, kind of!

Aren't they so summery! Now, weather, COOPERATE!!!

Alright, I promised I wouldn't do this again, but here I am, taking pics of myself poorly.

Clasp in back. Clasp on side. Clasp in front.

~christa jean

6 comments:

Youthful One said...

I wanna see it ON you!

christa jean said...

okay, okay! will you come take my picture? ;-D

Youthful One said...

SURE!

Wait! Will you wear it Saturday? (Assuming you are going to the same fun outdoor celebration as we are...)

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

you should see if you can be as silly as Tiff and use your timer!

And those pics aren't really that bad!

Love the blue / copper!

DotBlogger said...

Pretty.
You.
The Jewelry.

christa jean said...

It's looks as if my fake tan has finally worn off! :-(