I stole this idea from another blog because I have too many things on my mind to post about and not the semblence of mind to make sense of them yet!
Hahaheehoho, I can't make sense of my own mind!
You have to try this yourself! Google your name and "needs" and then write the first 13 things it says!
Sooooooo, Christa needs...
- HELP! (I totally agree!)
- to not be judged if she is evil or not (that would be lovely, thanks!)
- to be put to death NOW! (whoa! I'm not ready for that yet!)
- to realize that despite the disappointing action, she is still deserving of friendship (amen)
- us (I do!)
- to find out all she can about her potential customers--and her competition (too funny)
- home movies in order to reconstruct her personal and familial past (so that's what I've been missing all along ~ home movies!)
- one 3 pt.major to finish her AKC Championship! (I am already a champion!)
- a computer wiz who will come to my home (that would be helpful)
- to go (I do always have to go)
- someone genuine (I hope to be that in return)
- a permanent family (okay, that one really made me cry, the link took me to a page about a foster girl who is 12 with C.P. who really needs to be adopted. I'll take you!)
- to take the proper steps everyday to achieve her goals (I love this last one, it's so true! I love it more than the real 13 which said I needed to spend the rest of my days behind bars)
Totally weird, and a little creepy.
Go ahead, try it!