Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jewels of Friendship

Here is a sampling of some new creations for my jewelry show tomorrow.
Earrings always seem to sell the best, so I've stocked up on those! Wish me success!






I took a much needed break from my labor yesterday for a lovely luncheon with some friends. This sweet hostess had cookies made and brewed me up a Chai Latte' when I arrived. The lunch was divine with toasted avocado and swiss sandwiches and a homemade minestrone soup that another friend brought. All I had to do was get there with my big belly and 3 daughters. It was sooo relaxing. Although, I did go home wanting to re-decorate my house after being in her super cute home and seeing all her special touches. Her closets are sooo organized! Ummm, can you come to my house next and be my hired organizer? I'll pay you in jewels!


Each one fearfully and wonderfully made.
~ christa jean

No comments: