Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days: Learning to Just BE... Careful {Day 7}




Welp, I finally told my husband that I had taken on a 31 day blog challenge.
I wasn't intentionally trying to hide it from him, it just didn't ever enter into our conversations.

What did he tell me when I told him what I was up to?
"Cool! Just be careful."

I know just what he means. Blogging can take over my life! It's always on my mind.
Then there is the writing and re-writing and editing and choosing pictures and then networking and schmoozing, hahaha, which I don't do really at all. It can be consuming.

So, for tonight, I will be careful and spend my blogging time with my hubby.

BE back tomorrow!

~ christa jean ~
~~~
Wanna read from the beginning of my 31 Days? Go here to see the whole list.
Wanna see the 1200 other bloggers doing 31 Days? Check this out!

No comments: