Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days: Learning to Just BE... JoyFULL {Day 14}


Choose. Joy.

Those two little words have caused much angst within.

Sounds easy enough, right?!

I may stay on the topic of joy for a few days. Partly, because I need to talk it out (haha, "talk"), and, partly because, I am too tired to write much again tonight.

But, I will tell you about a small victory that I had in this area of my life.
The day we returned from vacation, and there were loads and loads and loads of laundry to do, I could have been grumpy. Really grumpy. Instead, every time I wanted to complain, I just thanked God that we even had clothes to wash and wear. It really did change my attitude!

Today, I had a stinky attitude all afternoon. I probably chose it. I certainly did not choose joy.
So, before you go to sleep, you can pray for me. :-D
For I am determined to have it!

 
~ christa jean ~
~~~

Wanna read from the beginning of my 31 Days? Go here to see the whole list.
Wanna see the 1200 other bloggers doing 31 Days? Check this out!

1 comment:

Laci said...

Popped over to check on you really. Hope the last two days have been better and that you've just excused yourself to hang with and love on your family, but praying anyhow.