Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days: Learning to Just BE {Day 1}

After a loooooong hiatus from blogging, I've decided to jump back in with both feet.
 
So, here goes nuthin'!
 
I will be blogging every day this month. Yup, that's right.
Every. Single. Ingle. Day.
 
Whew.
 
I am joining in with over a thousand other bloggers who are linking arms blogs together and are changing the world.
Or, just our own little worlds.

My theme for this 31 Days is based on something God has been impressing upon my heart this year.

When "Plan A" for my life had left me drowning in a sea of self-pity, self-hatred, and ingratitude, God stepped in and said, "Let us implement... Plan 'BE'!"

Join me... 



 
~ christa jean ~
~~~

Wanna read from the beginning of my 31 Days? Go here to see the whole list.
Wanna see the 1200 other bloggers doing 31 Days? Check this out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for your blog!
M