Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days: Learning to Just BE. Period. {Day 31}

At the beginning of this 31 Day journey, I told myself that I was fleeing from "DO" and running hard after "BE." Looking back over my posts, there is still a lot of "DO" that sneaks in and gets in the way of "BE." That's okay, I am such a process.

The funny thing is, in an attempt to organize my thoughts into post titles, I came up with a list of things I would write about.
Out of 31 line items, I only wrote about 8 of them.
That's not a very good percentage, hahaha!

The list consisted of descriptions found in the scriptures that actually describe who He has made us to be. Anywhere a sentence begins with His voice speaking, "You are... " I want to be there.

Here is just a handful of the ones I wanted to touch on, in no particular order:
"You are... "
  • Called
  • Chosen
  • Royal
  • Holy
  • A New Creation
I am considering continuing on with my theme, but, don't want to commit. You see, as my 31 Day journey progressed, I kinda just followed along with the feeling of the day (darn feelings).

I'd love to have blogging be a weekly (please, not daily) habit and I think, after this month of blogging non-stop, I have a fairly good pattern to follow.

I hope you haven't minded my bare places. I suppose, if you didn't want to stay and read, you would have left long ago.

I'm not where I want to be, but I'm not where I used to be... lost in hopelessness.
And, this, my friends, is a BEautiful thing.

{Put a bird on it!}

Thank you for letting me be me.

~ christa jean ~
~~~

Wanna read from the beginning of my 31 Days? Go here to see the whole list.

Wanna see the 1200 other bloggers doing 31 Days? Check this out!

No comments: